- Improved handling of UTF-8 encoded pathnames
- Fixed bug in xbuf.c. There was an error in handling of variable list
arguments that led to a shortdump when server have sent an answer to the OPTS
- Added support for RFC 2640. Pathnames sent over control connection are now
encoded using UTF-8 what provides for correct handling of non-Latin1 characters.
- Better IPv6 support
- Better complaince with Telnet RFC
- Bug fixes
- Small fixes from Alex Naumov
- Support for IPv6 as specified in RFC 2428.
- The answer to SYST command is Unix Type: L8 instead of Unix (L8).
This forces the standard ftp client to use binary transfer mode as a default transfer mode.
- Package name is libra-ftpd
- Few spelling errors were fixed
- Added command line length limit.
- Miscellaneous changes in documentation and source inspired by Solar Designer from firstname.lastname@example.org